AIM
astrqpuff

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

Too much stupidity

The other horribly drawn dawgs weren't drawn as well, but they were funny for the short amount of time they lasted. This series just isn't meant to extend into 3 episodes. I like stupid humor, but there is only so much I can take before it starts to mentally retardate me.

If submitted separately I would have rated each of them higher, but there are just too many badly drawn dawgs in this.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Meh. Every series of BDD has 3 episodes. These are just longer >:c

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

Everything was very dead

Other than the song, this cartoon had very little energy. Most of it consisted of static figures with "tiny" mouths that open and closed.

That just isn't enough to keep my attention.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

High quality material

I enjoyed the fact that I could actually see the movie clearly, without having to watch something filled with static. The movie actually presents itself as a real movie, but fails horribly at the sword play.

Everyone is swinging their swords ever so slowly, making it obvious you intentionally missed. It looks like you are just tapping eachother, not fighting. The body movements need a more elegant flow. That might be hard with stop-action motion, but I'm only making a suggestion.

super bunny one super bunny one

Confused

I have no idea what is going on. First there is a guy, then a screaming (dead?) hamster. Then later a bunny comes flying through the streets to beat up that guy.

Now unlike some of the people here, I think the animation is good (maybe the graphics could use some love). I just think you need to work on the plot. Work on it a lot. Maybe show someone else the movie and ask them if they can describe the plot (without your help).

FireNuke responds:

thanks, you make a vail point compared to most idiots who just shout OMG THIS SUCKS. thanks and ill get right on it.

EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Animation is great as always

This had some of the best animation that I have ever seen on newgrounds. But the plot... I just could not follow it.

DD II : The Revenge DD II : The Revenge

Awesome

The movement and the attacks were great. It was nice to see an animation that didn't reuse the same shitty attack moves for 7 minutes.

rebaz responds:

yeah, i know...i hate it.when movie's have the same attacks all the time..thats why my movie's have always a different attack..everysecondXD
(except for the Cyclone kickXD)

glad ya liked it =D

Hey You - Pink Floyd Hey You - Pink Floyd

Don't speak--

I really loved the plot and direction of the animation, but the bad lip sync really ruined it for me.

I know its a bitch AND boring, but try using graphics for lips if its too tedius.

Svend-1 responds:

there's been mixed reviews about the lip-sync... i'll try what you said.

Spookyville USA Spookyville USA

I knew I remembered the style-

After investigation and anti-theft measures, I can only wonder why you changed your account.

Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

Very nice animation

Not sure what was up with all that shit. Up to a point it just becomes too disgusting even for me.

12.3 seconds of violence 12.3 seconds of violence

Ooo, nice

The animation is very slick and smooth flowing. Just too damn short.

pyro786 responds:

Thanks. I know its too short.