AIM
astrqpuff

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

Too much stupidity

The other horribly drawn dawgs weren't drawn as well, but they were funny for the short amount of time they lasted. This series just isn't meant to extend into 3 episodes. I like stupid humor, but there is only so much I can take before it starts to mentally retardate me.

If submitted separately I would have rated each of them higher, but there are just too many badly drawn dawgs in this.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Meh. Every series of BDD has 3 episodes. These are just longer >:c

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

Everything was very dead

Other than the song, this cartoon had very little energy. Most of it consisted of static figures with "tiny" mouths that open and closed.

That just isn't enough to keep my attention.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

High quality material

I enjoyed the fact that I could actually see the movie clearly, without having to watch something filled with static. The movie actually presents itself as a real movie, but fails horribly at the sword play.

Everyone is swinging their swords ever so slowly, making it obvious you intentionally missed. It looks like you are just tapping eachother, not fighting. The body movements need a more elegant flow. That might be hard with stop-action motion, but I'm only making a suggestion.

Color Burst Color Burst

Very colorful

I actually played this game for a bit, which is surprising. I liked the concept general game play. But this game lacked any sense of control. Is there really a way to win each level other than just waiting forever for the ball clusters to group in the corner? As of right now, it just seems like I just have to click and hope I correctly spammed the right spot for a chain reaction. Beating each level for me just seemed like an accident.

I think this game, if you should continue with it, could become a puzzle game. Maybe you could introduce different balls that move/explode in different ways.
Instead of having all the balls float around, maybe all you had to do was strategically place the "given" balls onto the map.

Adventures in Gameland Adventures in Gameland

This is stupid

Though this is stupid, its probably the funnest one I have yet to play. Using a made up retarded world scenario was a nice change from the normal re-used military stuff. I especially enjoyed those wierd movie effects.

Suggestion~
I know you really aren't suppose to lose on the plane level, but being able to curtain the screen with bullets takes all the fun out of living..

Warbears Warbears

Best Game I've ever played

I have never played a game, then gone back to finish it... until now.

Potential Energy Potential Energy

I was trying to find this song again....

I suffered a hardware crash and I was trying to find all my songs again, unfortunately I made it a bad habit to rename all the songs I downloaded to stuff I could remember easier. Then of course that screwed me when I needed to search for "REAL" names of the songs on Newgrounds...

Well just glad I found this song again after randomly downloading about 100. I like it a lot :)